What is the secret of political communication?

Kinley
10月前 134

Anyone who works with digital political marketing needs to understand that the conversation now is not just about the internet. It's about communicating and establishing ties with citizens and voters. And when I talk about ties, I'm talking about relationships, the most solid foundation of all political communication. I always get questions about what determines whether the content is good or bad, whether it's suitable for the channel, or whether the message makes sense in a given context. It is very complicated to analyze a “sample” of something that must be based on a macro-structure that aims at a larger objective.

Therefore, I bring here some information that I consider important for anyone who wants to create truly relevant content that forms a good strategy for political communication. What is needed for good political communication is not just about having good ideas and communication channels. It’s not necessary to have brilliant ideas or be a social media pop star. You need to structure [b][url=https://www.bcellphonelist.com/europe-cell-phone-number-list/]europe mobile number list[/url][/b] it as if no one was paying attention to it. Because no one is. We know that people have other priorities, such as paying the bills, taking their children to school, going to the grocery store, working or studying, and you need to fit into their life context. Image of a factory and its employees illustrating political communication processes The important thing is to dedicate yourself more to the process, the method, the “ how ”. Probably everything you think about doing has already been done somewhere, in some way, which is why the “how” is so important. It is in “How to make it work” that the difference between success and failure lies. And you can do this, it is within your reach. Political communication is more than just informing, it is also about expressing the style of those who are communicating, adding value judgment, and establishing a bond of trust with stakeholders.

[b][url=https://www.bcellphonelist.com/europe-cell-phone-number-list/][img]http://americaphonenumber.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/1.jpg[/img][/url][/b]

Fundamental elements of political communication There is no right and wrong when we talk about political communication. There is a constant process of evolution, testing, structuring, and measurement, which leads you to find the most appropriate strategies for each need. I highlight some points that require more attention in this process: 1. Construction of political narrative It is necessary to create a line of political narrative that motivates activists and mobilizes voters, something that inspires people to “invest” time and dedication in the political project and in an electoral campaign. In this narrative, the ideological components that guide the actions and the moral values ​​that influence the politician must be clear.

最新回复 (0)

暂无评论

请先登录后发表评论!

返回
请先登录后发表评论!