Jalen Reagor cut by the Vikings

Carthy
22天前 32

When I saw the adhering to tweet pertaining to a possible Jalen Reagor profession on Tuesday, I could not assist however laugh.A name to see: The #Vikings have actually obtained telephone calls asking about the availability of former first-round WR Jalen Reagor, source said. Minnesota traded for him about a year Eagles used this 2023 seventh-round choice No. 201, initially from the Houston Texans) in a package with a 2025 fourth-round choice to obtain D'Andre Swift and a 2023 seventh-round pick No. 249) from the Detroit Lions. We'll simply need to wait and see exactly how they utilize the 2024 fifth-round you're somehow of the mind that the Eagles must bring Reagor back to Philly due to the fact that they presently don't have a punting returner on the lineup, please do me a support and stop. His 8.0 job punt return standard is worse than what Britain Covey uploaded at 9.33 last year. Reagor just isn't excellent. And the warning indicators existed the whole time: At the same time, Reagor is not without significant downside. Drops have actually been a concern. His 4.47 40-yard dashboard at the Incorporate was slower than anticipated. Former NFL executives like Daniel Jeremiah and Gil Brandt don't also have Reagor placed in their leading 50 prospects. The Eagles taking him at No. 21 could be a large reach." His 2019 tape does elevate some issues even when thinking about the abysmal quarterback play. Reagor really did not seem dedicated to marketing decoy paths, obstructing https://www.gamedaytexans.com/collections/stefon-diggs-jersey, or squeezing every backyard out of his opportunities after the catch. That last issue shows up in the analytics, as his YAC standard dropped substantially over the last three years 7.8 > > 5.9 > > 3.8) and he only broke an overall of 5 tackles in 19. You can clarify a few of that away by saying poor placement, however a lot of times Reagor was in self-preservation mode and chose the sidelines."
Joe Mixon Jersey

最新回复 (0)

暂无评论

请先登录后发表评论!

返回
请先登录后发表评论!